Saturday 29 January 2011

Impressive Young Compère

I got it wrong in my last post. I said "The whole thing was compèred by a young girl, not from the school, who was obviously very practised in such things and did her job very professionally." - well that little girl actually turned out to be a student at the school after all. Not only that but she's also one of my favourite little characters! I simply did not recognise her, and she did her job of speaking to the audience so well that I thought she had been brought in from outside. That one has skills and confidence well beyond her eleven years!

2 comments:

  1. She would have fooled me too!! She looks very different in these two photos! Always heart warming reading your blog. Not commenting regularly but always in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one capable of being fooled! I still find it hard to believe!

    Good to hear from you Marco! When are you next back in UK? I return in April. Drop me an email - we must meet up for a pint :)

    ReplyDelete